Guards, the name of certain bodies of troops in the British army. The blow from behind caught him off guard.
Also off one's guard. Also on one's guard. The dog stood guard over his wounded master. Related Words cautious reserved restrained circumspect calculating attentive cagey canny careful chary discreet gingerly leery noncommittal prudent reticent safe vigilant wary watchful.
- Neuropsychology of Cardiovascular Disease?
- Guarded Sentence Examples.
- Adult Children Secrets of Dysfunctional Families: The Secrets of Dysfunctional Families.
- Geomicrobiology, Fifth Edition.
- Online Language Dictionaries.
- guarded - Wiktionary.
Contemporary Examples The wine cellar—one of the best in the world—survived World War II and is guarded around the clock. Where in the World Is Yanukovych?
Oleg Shynkarenko February 25, Historical Examples But the Egyptians heard of this and guarded the Jews more carefully than ever before. Ancient Man Hendrik Willem van Loon.
Definition of 'guarded'
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources.
- Navigation menu?
- A Business Diary;
- Aerobic LaughterTM The Ultimate Delivery System For THE BEST MEDICINE! (Laugh And Be Richer Book 1).
- Winning Through Mental Toughness!
- Sign up, it's free!.
- Laravel Mass Assignment, Guarded or Fillable?.
- Forbidden Desires: A Vampire Trilogy, Part II: Pleasures and Secrets!
- Catching Lucifers Lunch (Necon Comics Book 1).
- Fiddle Dee Death (Caroline Cousins Mystery Series Book 1).
- Abdominal guarding!
Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. February Learn how and when to remove this template message. Alternative metal hard rock.
New single "Stricken" to go for radio adds this month". Archived from the original on Retrieved from " https: Articles needing additional references from February All articles needing additional references Articles with hAudio microformats.